How To View
How to Read Arabic Text
Arabic pages in this site are presented as text, not images as in many Arabic sites on the Internet,In order to view them ,you need to browse the pages using the right combination of operating system and browser.
Please read the following options and choose the one that suites you. In addition, to improve the overall quality of fonts displayed on your screen, regardless of your browser, read about MS Windows font smoother.
If you are using [Arabic and non-Arabic] Windows 3.X, 95 or 98
- Microsoft [Arabic] Internet Explorer 5.0 is the preferred choice for you if you are looking for a smooth Arabic browsing on different versions of Arabic and non-Arabic windows. Currently our pages are designed to be best viewed using this browser. We recommend that you keep watching Microsoft Internet Explorer homepage to make sure that you have the latest version of this browser.
IMPORTANT: Please read this note to make sure that you install the Arabic support correctly.
If you are using MAC OS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer can be used on Arabic Mac systems to view our pages. visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie and download the latest Mac version of the browser. Please note that this option was not tested on most of the Mac versions.
- If you have an Arabic MAC, you can read our Arabic pages but not directly. Download an Arabic-text filter, then go to the page you want to read, save it to your local machine, then open the convert utility you've download and locate the page you saved, then convert it to Arabic-Mac format and save it. Now open the saved page, you can now read it. The location of the filter is: http://www.hf.uib.no/smi/files/Win-MacArabic.sea.hqx. You can also find information on how to Arabaize your Mac at http://www.hf.uib.no/smi/index.html, then look for the word: MACINTOSH.
If you are using UNIX
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 is on option for this platform. Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie and download the latest browser available. Please note that we did not have a chance to test this option yet. If you would like to volunteer, please let us hear from you!.
- Currently, PMOSAIC and AraMosaic 1.1 can render Arabic text on Arabic Unix systems. But note that they can not display frames, execute Java Applets or Scripts, or support ActiveX controls and components. You can find araMosaic at: http://www.spartacus.com/langbox/
Why Arabic Text ؟
Now you may ask: why do not you just follow the others and display the Arabic pages in your site as an images؟.
Fine!, but we do have a very strong reasons behind this...
- Loading time for the Arabic text is much faster than waiting for the images to be down-loaded
- Using text, will help you copy and past Arabic web content into your documents.
- While the Arabic content is entered as a text, you will be able to search Arabic web pages for topics you are looking for.
- Developing the Arabic pages as images will be reflected on the size of material that we offer. in other words, the more images are used, the less content is available.
- Finally, this is the natural way of doing things!.
Steps to Add Arabic Text Display Support for Internet Explorer 5
If you are installing IE5 for the first time:
- Please Choose the Custom Setup, then follow steps from 7 through 9 below.
If you have IE5 already installed, please follow theses steps:
1.From the start menu chose settings.
2.Select the control panel
3.Select Add/Remove programs
4.Select Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and Internet Tools
5.Click add/remove programs.
6.Check the "add component" radio button, then press OK.
7.Scroll until you find the "multi language support" option.
8.Check "Arabic text display support" , then press next
9.Press finish, then your computer will restart.
MS Windows 95 font smoother
To improve the overall quality of fonts displayed on your screen, regardless of your operating system, download and use MS Windows 95 font smoother. This free utility from Microsoft makes your fonts display in a smoother, but work only if your machine is set to 64K colors or more. You will not need to download this program if you are running Internet Explorer 4.0 or Later or if you have Windows 98.
To smooth your screen fonts if you are running Explorer 4.0 or Later or Windows 98
1. Make sure that your display card is configured to use 64K colors
2. double click on my computer
3. choose view from the toolbar menu.
4. choose "folder Options..."
5. click on "view" tab.
6. Scroll down on the dialog box that will appear until you see a check box with the label: smooth edges of screen fonts.
7. check this box.
8. Click OK.
You are now able to see a smooth fonts!
جميع الحقوق محفوظة © 1998-2005 لموقع بيت الله.كوم راجع اتفاقية استخدام الموقع.